Back in the early ‘60s, the Diana camera was a cult legend, famous for its dreamy, radiant, lo-fi images. The Diana+ is a new twist on the classic – a faithful reproduction with lots of cool new features thrown in, brought to you by Lomography. Same looks, same quality – but the modified version allows you to take pinhole photos, panoramic images, 35mm shots( with the Diana F+ 35mm Back), and the option to use special Diana+ lenses. Use the Diana flash (sold separately) by plugging it in onto the flash connection top, or a normal hotshoe flash which can be attached with the Diana+ Flash adaptor (sold separately). The options are limitless with the improved Diana+ camera !
- Features • Two shutter speeds – “N” for normal daytime or “B” for unlimited indoor and nighttime exposures.
- Two image sizes available -12 full-frame shots (5.2×5.2cm) or 16 smaller square images – (4.2×4.2cm)
- Multiple and Partial Exposures
- Removable lens for Pinhole Function
- Shutter Lock and Tripod Thread for solid long exposures and pinhole photography
- Camera Type Zone Focus
- Film Type 120