The Holga uses 120 film, which produces those phenomenal square-orientation photos instead of the regular panoramic ones. It allows you to tint your pictures with yellow, blue, red, or clear light with its built-in colour wheel. If you’re looking for a more lo-fi effect, perhaps you’d like to try the Diana F+ camera – our version of the iconic ‘60s medium-format camera! It yields a softer, dreamier appeal to your pictures, and is built to accommodate a wide range of accessories!
Additional Information Features
- Plastic 60mm f/8 lens that produces the iconic Holga shots – vignetting may occur.
- Built-in Colorsplash flash with 3 colour gels and clear flash function
- Uses 120/medium-format film for those yummy square-orientation shots
- Zone focus feature – portrait, small group, big group and infinity
- 6×6 plastic mask for sharper images
World Through A Plastic Lens” softcover book, opaque tape, neck strap, and instruction manual
Camera Type Zone focus
Don’t forget we sell 120 film here for your camera