Pixel King E-TTL trigger is a high quality professional E-TTL trigger features a high-sync speed up to 1/8000s. The King wireless flash trigger supports grouping mode and has max of 3 groups. Each group can contain multiple flash units and every flash unit can be set to different power level individually. You can even set the flash power output level via the camera menu if a Canon Canon 580EX II, 430EX II, 320EX, 270EX or Metz AF-48, AF-50, AF-58 flash unit is being used. Cameras support external flash control via menu include Canon EOS 450D, 500D, 550D, 600D, 40D, 50D, 60D, 7D, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 1D Mark II, 1D Mark IV, 1Ds Mark III.
- Flash mode supported: E-TTL, TTL, M
- Sync mode supported: 1st curtain,2nd curtain, high speed sync
- Grouping mode: 3 groups (7 combinations)
- Max sync speed: 1/8000s
- Compatible flash units: flashgun, studio light and outdoor studio light
- i.e. Canon 580EX, 580EX II, 430EX, 430EX II, 320EX II, 270EX Ii, 200EX II, Metz, Sigma, Sunpak, Nissin etc.
- transmitter – AA x 2 (rechargeable batteries supported) or DC 5V
- receiver – AA x 2 (rechargeable batteries supported) or DC 5V
- King trigger receiver x 1
- PC-6.35 connecting cable x 1
- PC-3.5 connecting cable x 1
- Hot shoe protector x 1
- Flash holder SF-18 x 1
- Manual x 1