Your new SB Speedlight from Nikon can be the most powerful accessory in your bag!
A basic understanding of the Speedlight controls is essential. This DVD takes you, step by step, through the operation of each Speedlight. Your host, Tim Mantoani, demonstrates these fabulous flash units in a series of real world examples. Whether you own one Speedlight or a hundred, this methodical approach will help you create the best photograph possible.
* Flash output level compensation
* TTL-BL vs. traditional fill flash
* Camera exposure and flash output interaction
* Controlling hard and soft light * Slow sync demystified
* Auto and manual zoom control *
TTL and manual flash mode * Flash value lock
* Commander Mode * Inverse square law and light fall-off
* Wireless operation * Groups A, B, and C * Front and rear curtain sync
* Custom settings *
And much more! This DVD picks up where your manual leaves off, helping you to integrate flash photography into your image-making arsenal. Tim Mantoani has been a professional photographer for over twenty years. Having shot everything from professional athletes and celebrities to fashion and products, his work has appeared in numerous national ad campaigns and on the covers of many international magazines.